Tuesday, July 5, 2011

We DID IT!

Just a short note to say CONGRATS to all my wonderful ladies who joined me in being a part of the first ever AR Program Bootcamp. You ladies exemplified the power of working together, and the synergy created when we all come together, we work harder together AND we have more fun.
WE worked out in a way that is VERY hard to do on your own. We naturally don't 'love' plyometrics and jumping and lateral movement, so this was the chance to learn it, to incorporate it and to shock your body. So proud of all you!

AND I know many of you expressed interest in getting on your own personal customized AR Program. I am offering FREE consultations the last 2 weeks of July and first 2 weeks of Aug for anyone who reads this on here (the AR Program blog). So if you are wanting to get on a regular program (one day per week is great but far from enough). I'm here to help! And as always, I am here for endless questions etc.
Keep up to date on my website: www.amandarussellworkouts.com

ANd exciting news! I will be shooting The AR Program as an online television series once per week along with a once per week health, fitness and wellness talkshow beginning in September. So hopefully my the end of the fall you will be able to tune in with me on your iPad at home, outside or in the gym!

AND lastly, if you are interested in another series of AR Program this summer, please let me know and I'll make it happen!

Cheers,

Amanda

1 comment: