Tuesday, June 28, 2011

AMAZING JOB TONIGHT!

Not to get all corny, but I LOVE you guys! This was the first ever group AR Program and you could not have made it a more inspiring and memorable experience. Such a diverse group of accomplished women all making the choice to bust out of their busy daily lives to show up to sweat it out week in and week out. 

As I said tonight, this class is about more than just one hour a week, it's about making a choice, a commitment. It's about setting goals and doing what it takes to get there. The race is not won on race day, it's won in the hours of work, the journey it takes to get there.

So whether it's your goal to lose weight, tone up or simply learn new ways to get in shape or any other goal for that matter (this carries over to ALL aspects of life), forget about any limits you have placed on yourself. Set your standards higher and don't take no for an answer (from yourself or from anyone).

I know this wasn't our last class yet, but I just wanted to take a moment to express myself. I went into this thinking I would be teaching YOU everything, but I think I have gotten out of it more than I ever could have imagined...thank you!

pictures and video from tonight to come, keep checking back :)

No comments:

Post a Comment