Sunday, June 26, 2011

SUMMER IS HERE!!

Tomorrow’s class will be the best possible prep for the long weekend, what a way to kickstart the summer on the right note!

A couple exciting things for tomorrow’s class:
-The ZICO team will be there to provide us with water, any request flavors? Tell me asap and I’ll try to get that flavor for you! http://zico.com/
-The founder of Health Warrior Chia (the delicious bars we sampled last week), is going to try and be there to see what you think of the bars himself! Check them out online: http://www.healthwarrior.com/home.aspx
-Designer of BodyRock Sport, Kelly Dooley will not only be there, but she’s going to join us in rockin our bodies! http://www.bodyrocksport.com/
-The editor of wellandgoodnyc.com will be with us to partake in our sweat session. I highly recommend this site for all the top trends and latest info on all things fitness and health!
-Finally, I am asking for ALL your support, energy and enthusiasm, as I am having parts of our class filmed tomorrow to make a 4 min clip which will reveal a glimpse into The AR Program- I will absolutely share it with all of you when it’s done next week!
-Don’t forget to keep up with our blog, I love seeing the comments! It helps keep you committed and accountable!

MORE SUMMER NEWS:

Anyone in the Hamptons?
I will be out there teaching!
Spinning: Friday afternoon’s at 530pm I will be teaching an interval cycling class at the Southampton Gym (HGC) – it’s right beside the jitney stop, very convenient, let me know if you’d like to come!
Hamptons WARRIOR WORKOUT! I will be hosting a 3 hour fitness challenge/event on Friday August 11th outside in Southampton. Along with two other top instructors – the concept is for you to have an all out total body workout, with 3 classes of back-to-back physical action. One hour will be the AR Program, the next hour will be Kelly Connaughton’s famous Body combat and the third hour will be a yoga/pilates fusion, so get ready to break through all plateau’s, make this your goal!
Where: Southampton (outside) Exact Location TBD
When: 9am-noon Friday Aug 11th, 2011
 If you or anyone you know is interested please email me at Amanda@amandarussellworkouts.com

Fitness & Lifestyle
I’m writing a column for a few online publications, which I think many of you will find interesting:
Bounceback.com: This site is AMAZING, it’s about overcoming all things heartbreak. Here is my first article in case you want a read J Or if you or anyone you know is going through a rough time!
The Beauty Bean: This is your source for all things beauty from sweating to make-up! I’m currently the onsite fitness and lifestyle expert, my first article: featuring the reptile push-up! http://thebeautybean.com/site/sweat/the-best-exercise-biggest-secret-for-toned-arms-reptile-push-ups/
Rollerblade! I honestly believe rollerblading is one of the BEST forms of cardio! You can following my column on http://www.rollerblade.com/magazine_detail.php?id=1720&pag=1&mag_fam_id=348 to get actual inline skating workouts, from hills to intervals!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And lastly! Join my weekly newsletter or visit my website for all my videos, workouts and articles on all things fitness, nutrition and motivation! www.amandarussellworkouts.com

Equinox Members:
My spinning class schedule for July is as follows:
Monday Mornings: 7:15am at Printing House Equinox
Tuesday Morning: 6:15am @ Greenwich Ave Equinox
Wednesday Evenings at 6:15pm @ 54th St and 2nd ave

Only 3 more classes of The AR Program left this summer in NYC, so get your booty’s there and feel free to drag out your friends. The AR Program is the REAL deal, with a solid structure that is guaranteed to produce results. If you can learn to workout like this, you will be ‘fitness-model-fit’ in no time ;)

Motivation: Don’t ever fear the work, embrace it, be empowered by it!

See you all tomorrow!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow that warrior workout sounds great/intense work out! I love all the other things you have going on, read all of your articles and after reading your rollerblade piece feeling motivated to get out there and take my old roller blades for a spin.

    ReplyDelete