Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Deepest Apologies

Ladies!
I'm so bummed about our lost class yesterday, I know how pumped everyone was, especially me! We had all our sponsors and even camera people ready to go! But Mother Nature decided to act up and we just couldn't take the chance of lightning while on the Pier!
BUT not to worry, I will be doing a make-up class at the end, so don't sweat it! I hope you were able to get a solid workout in on your own last night. Special apologies to the 4 girls who showed up, I heard they did their own mini-bootcamp - AMAZING! love love it!

That being said, next week will be double the fun, and I'll throw a little extra intensity and bonus abs section in if you want to go a bit longer.

The energy and enthusiam from everyone has been astounding, some of the emails from you have literally brought tears to my eyes. I know we all have our own reasons for doing this, and you never know what the person next to you is going through, so it's amazing for us all to come together, to make this commitment to be better versions of ourselves!


You GO ladies!

Also, your goal for this week is to try one of the workouts from my site. They are all free, and can be done anywhere with no equipment. They are similar to what we do in bootcamp and they WILL shock your body and make change happen. Remember, it's not about quantity, it's about quality, intensity, effort!


Amanda Russell Workouts



WE ARE STRONG!

xoxox

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment