Sunday, June 5, 2011

First EVER AR BOOTCAMP - the Countdown

Hi AR-BOOTYcampers!

I hope you’re as pumped as I am to kickstart the 5 week Slim Down and Tone Up for Summer Programwith ME! The countdown is officially ON - we have ONE WEEK until our first class together! WOOHOO

We have just a few spots left, so if you haven't confirmed your spot, please do so (by replying to this email). And if you have any friends that still may be interested, feel free to pass on. Drop ins are welcome, but I challenge you to stick with the full 5 week program if you can!

A few housekeeping details, I just want to make sure everyone knows where to be, what to bring etc. We will be meeting on Pier 46 (the grassy turf at Charles St and the west side highway). Make sure you’re in comfy clothing and sneakers.

What to Bring:

WATER , because you WILL sweat and need to hydrate.

Beach Towel or Yoga Mat (optional), some exercises require laying on the turf, so you may want to put a towel or mat down. I tend not to use one, but you are welcome to bring one!

Pad of paper – this may sound strange, but you’ll soon learn why! Let me know if you forget and I will bring you one!

HomeWorkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!
Take a moment. What do you want out of this program? Write it down. Improved Speed, Strength, weight loss, boosted confidence, killer workouts.  The first step to reaching a goal is knowing what you want. I know this may seem tedious but I GUARANTEE you will be exponentially more committed, focused and WILL reap greater results if you take the time to think about what you want and write it down. A goal not in writing is not a real goal, it is simply a wish or fantasy….
Don’t Be Tardy for the Party!
Work Happens, so if you’re running late, don’t sweat it too much. Here’s my number 917.628.5824, plug it into your phones now. And if I don’t have your number be sure to write your name at the end so I canplug it in too.

So get your game on and See you Tuesday at 6:15PM, Jne 7th on The Pier 46!

Amanda


PS. Those of  you who have to miss a day or two, have no fear… jump in on the days you ARE here, you will be amazed all the new things you learn! If you miss the first Tuesday please come to me to sign your waiver, yahhoooo!!!!

Amanda Russell

Health & Fitness Professional
Founder of Amanda Russell Workouts, LLC

No comments:

Post a Comment