Thursday, June 23, 2011

'AR' 7 Minute AB Routine!

Alright ladies, you were so great to remind me to post this. I do this routine religiously twice/week. Go from one exercise to the next consecutively without taking breaks in between!

It's super important to do each exercise slowly and properly, so you feel every inch of it rather than rushing through it.
If you don't remember how to do each exercise, we can go through each move at the next class and take pics so I can post the steps online :)

AR ABS ROUTINE

30 seconds: Regular Crunches with legs at 90 degree angle
30 seconds: Leg Lifts
30 seconds: Hold legs straight up and touch your toes
30 seconds: V-Ups (legs and arms raise up then down)
30 seconds: Bicycles
30 seconds: Shovels (with feet)
30 seconds: Oblique side crunches w/ leg
30 seconds: Oblique Side crunches w/ leg (other side)
30 seconds: Lay Flat - horizontal scissor kicks with legs
30 seconds: Vertical Scissors (touch hand to opposite foot and switch)
30 seconds: Total Body Crunch
30 seconds: Turtle Shells
30 seconds: Oblique Sit-Ups
30 seconds: Full Sit Ups

2 comments:

  1. So glad you put this up! Will definitely be incorporating this into my work out a couple of times a week, since stomach exercises tend to be my favorite. Soon enough I'll have those abs I've been dreaming of.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting!! I did this over the weekend but forgot what the turtle ones look like :(

    ReplyDelete