Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Limitations are Self-Imposed

To my Dearest Warrior-ettes!

AMAZING job last night! The energy was incredible, I’m so proud of you. That workout done on your own is grueling, but it shows how the combined energy of a group can make you push harder AND make it so much more fun!
I was also thrilled to hear that many of you used last night as the official ‘kickstart’ to your healthier, fitter lifestyle, I love it!! Please share your goals and keep up with the journals! A shout out to Erin (EK) and Carrie (Dolce) for their outstanding spirit!

Limitations
When it comes to limits, the only limits we have are the ones we impose on ourselves. This occurred to me in my hesitancy to ‘write’ articles. Writing was always something I loved to do, but being an athlete throughout my school years, with an interest in all things math and business, I was never encouraged to write. I thought I just wasn’t a writer and that I could never come up with anything good or worth reading, in the creative sense. This was a limit I placed on myself.
We see what we see because of what we have experienced in the past and what society has conditioned us to see. We all have our labels. Girlfriend, wif Daughter. Friend. Each label comes with a certain visual image and a set of preconceptions. However, we are not defined by our labels. Do not let your labels draw boundaries around who you are, what you can do and how you behave.
Most of the limitations we have are self imposed based on how we choose to see ourselves or how others see us. Just for a second, imagine yourself without these labels and limitations. What would you be doing? Now, ask yourself what’s really stopping you. I can’t say for sure but I think you’ll be pleasantly surprised by how amazing you are if you give yourself a chance.
So if you’ve always wanted to be in stellar shape, feel  energized, confident and radiant, now is the time to remove your limits and go after it!

Next Week!
BIG week! If there is a ‘must’ come class, this IS IT! We’ll have the founder of Health Warrior Chia Bars there, the ZICO water team, the designer of BodyRock Sport (you’ll receive a discount off her fabulous designer fitness line) AND you’ll each receive a customer AR Program/BodyRock Tank – and let me tell you this isn’t any cheapo tank you receive at fun races, they are gorgeous quality, I’m super excited!
AND, I’d love your support as I’m having this filmed!
PLUS editor of http://www.wellandgood.com.au/ will also be there, she will be taking the class and looking for your spirit and feedback. We can show them that we ARE the hottest class in town!

Weekend GOAL!
Keep a workout diary and try to get in at least 2-3 more cardio days, along with 1-2 plyometric/bodyweight workouts. See my site for workout examples http://www.amandarussellworkouts.com/ - No excuses, most of these workouts are 20 minutes or less and require only your body!


Cheers to a great week/weekend! See you next week!

Health & Fitness Professional
Founder of Amanda Russell Workouts, LLC


No comments:

Post a Comment